This simple site -- blog -- is intended to help keep us connected just a little bit better throughout the year. We'll use this forum as one of the ways we can communicate with each other. Everyone should have access to the site -- lrla.blogspot.com -- whether you register or not. To comment, however, you will need to register so that we can limit the comments only to association members.
If you have any questions about the site or the association, please contact any of the officers. Our information is listed on this page on the right-hand side.
If you have any topic or content suggestions for a post, please contact me, Andy Oman, and I will be happy to work with you to publish your 'article'. I can also include some pictures to update the ones on the site from time to time.
I hope you all enjoy the new forum. I look forward to staying in touch.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.